Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Requirements for applicants who have lived outside of Australia

If an applicant is living overseas or has resided outside of Australia (as an adult) for periods of more than one year the Board also requires a Record of Convictions check (or its equivalent) from the country in which the person is living or has resided.

To be acceptable, a Record of Convictions must list all the convictions which have been recorded against a person's name including matters where no conviction has been recorded, convictions for juvenile offences and convictions which might otherwise have been removed from the record.

For more information please read the Records of Convictions Policy located in Board Policies